[WEB SECURITY] OWASP AppSec DC 2009 CALL FOR PAPERS
mark.bristow at owasp.org
Tue Apr 28 12:07:45 EDT 2009
OWASP is currently soliciting papers for the OWASP AppSec DC 2009
Conference that will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention
Center in Washington, DC on November 10th through 13th of 2009. There
will be training courses on November 10th and 11th followed by plenary
sessions on the 12th and 13th with each day having at least three
tracks. AppSec DC may also have BOF, break out, or speed talks in
addition to the standard schedule depending on the submissions we receive.
We are seeking people and organizations that want to present on any of
the following topics (in no particular order):
- Business Risks with Application Security.
- Starting and Managing Secure Development Lifecycle Programs.
- Web Services-, XML- and Application Security.
- Metrics for Application Security.
- Application Threat Modeling.
- Hands-on Source Code Review.
- Web Application Security Testing.
- OWASP Tools and Projects.
- Secure Coding Practices (J2EE/.NET).
- Privacy Concerns with Applications and Data Storage
- Web Application Security countermeasures
- Technology specific presentations on security such as AJAX, XML, etc.
- Anything else relating to OWASP and Application Security.
To make a submission you must include :
- Presenter(s) name(s)
- Presenter(s) Email and/or Phone number(s)
- Presenter(s) bio(s)
- Any supporting research/tools (will not be released outside of CFP
Submission deadline is June 15th 2009 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard
Time. Submit Proposals To mark.bristow(at)owasp.org with the subject
line "APPSEC DC CFP SUBMISSION" (an automated filter is used).
Additional information can be found in the FAQ.
Conference Website: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_DC_2009
CFP w/ FAQ: http://www.owasp.org/images/6/65/AppSec_DC_2009_CFP.pdf
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues.
OWASP Global Conferences Committee member -
AppSec DC 09 Organizer - https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_DC_2009
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC
Join us on IRC: irc.freenode.net #webappsec
Have a question? Search The Web Security Mailing List Archives:
Subscribe via RSS:
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss [RSS Feed]
Join WASC on LinkedIn
More information about the websecurity