[WEB SECURITY] hypersource

Vicari Marco Vincenzo (UGIS - UniCredit Group) MarcoVincenzo.Vicari at unicreditgroup.eu
Fri Apr 17 05:05:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I need some information about Hypersource, it is a tool of static code review produced by Art of Defence . I search some information in the WEB but I find only the corporate web site.
Have you any information about this tool?
Thanks.

Marco Vincenzo Vicari

Application Security & Fraud Management
ICT Security
Infrastructure and Customer Services

Unicredit Global Information Services
Via Ugo La Malfa 50
90100 Palermo, Italia
Tel. +39 091 608 6332
Cell. +39 335 7978086
mailto:marco.vicari at unicreditgroup.eu
http://www.unicreditgroup.eu<http://www.unicreditgroup.eu/>

This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to read, print, save, process or disclose this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and any copies.
Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and the person responsible may incur penalties.
Thank you!