[WEB SECURITY] Pangolin is updated to 2.0.1.799

ZwelL zwell.nosec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:52:16 EDT 2009

Hi, all:
I’m glad to tell you that Pangolin, the wonderful Sql injection tool, has been updated to version 2.0.1.799. In this version, I have added some new functions in it, and fixed some bugs:
1.Support for UNICODE

2.Support for SQL Server 2005

3.Support for COOKIE Injection (bypass firewall)

4.Multi-language supported, build in 3 languages: English, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional

5.Multi-theme supported

6.Fix MSSQL2005 data dump BUG

7.Fix Multi-core CPU error BUG

8.Fix upgrade bug

9.and so on......
You can download it from here: http://www.nosec.org/en/pangolin.html

There Is a simple video explain how to use: http://down2.nosec.org/swf/pangolin_2.0.html

Some screenshots can find here: http://www.nosec.org/en/node/39

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, thanks ;)