[WEB SECURITY] WASC Threat Classification v2 Project - Call for Participants

robert at webappsec.org robert at webappsec.org
Mon Sep 15 12:34:59 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this email to the list seeking people to contribute towards The Threat Classification
Version 2.0. The first version of this documented is located at http://www.webappsec.org/projects/threat/
and has been translated into several languages. Version 2 focuses on addressing new vulnerabilities
discovered since the first version was released, as well as to provide updates to the existing sections.

About the Threat Classification
"The Threat Classification is an effort to classify the threats that can lead to the compromise of a website, its data, or its users."

At this stage 90+% of the core content is drafted and we're seeking people to provide feedback on the
remaining sections. This would involve reading a section and providing comments to a mailing list with
things you think could be improved.  Those contributing towards this project will be fully credited in the final
document which we hope to have released around the end/begining of the year.

If you're interested please reply to this email.

Regards,
- Robert Auger
http://www.webappsec.org/projects/threat/
WASC Threat Classification Project Leader