[WEB SECURITY] MOSS security

Chris Weber (Casaba Security) chris at casabasecurity.com
Fri May 23 13:53:27 EDT 2008

Meaning, you can upload html files to a doclib and they'll be loaded as any
hosted html file in that domain.  So if you have uploaded a file called
'myfile.html' and you navigate to:

http://mysharepoint/Shared%20Documents/myfile.html

Then myfile.html loads in the browser as any other html file would in that
domain (as Content-Type: text/html).  There might be a setting to mitigate
this by forcing a Content-Disposition: attachment header (a download dialog
prompt) but I'm not sure.  Someone with more Sharepoint knowledge would
know.  Otherwise you could customize the code yourself to force this.

Thanks,
Chris