[WEB SECURITY] MOSS security

Prasad Shenoy prasad.shenoy at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:34:14 EDT 2008

Very nice Chris. After reading your blog, I am going to revisit some
of the deployments tomorrow but just a quick question while I am at
it. When you talk about XSS in Document Libraries, do you mean a
contributer can inject a script in the name/description of a document?
Or something else? Where can I get more information on this particular
topic?

Thanks.

Prasad

--