[WEB SECURITY] Scripting Question

Stephen de Vries stephen at twisteddelight.org
Wed May 14 12:10:39 EDT 2008

There are a number of very good "browser drivers" out there, e.g.:

http://watij.sf.net
http://wtr.rubyforge.org/

I wrote up an intro to security testing with watij here: http://www.securebydefault.info/2008/02/15/testing-with-watij/
But Watir is IMO more feature rich and flexible than watij.

Stephen