[WEB SECURITY] webapp security curse

Michael Boman michael.boman at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:14:49 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Mauro Rossi <mauro.rossi1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, this is the first time that i write to the mail list, i hade studied a
> lot but i realy need to know when i can take a course for realy be a
> proffesional web security tester, i'm from uruguay and i search in my
> country but i dont know when i can do this, thanks for everyone if somebody
> can help me that can be great.
>
> I dont ask if i wasn't search this for a long time.

Shameless plug warning....

I did start writing some course material over at
http://michaelboman.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Web_Application_Vulnerability_Assessment.
Due to spammers I have temporarly removed write access to the system
but will re-instate it as soon as I got a solution to the problem. The
information is CC licensed (CC-NC-ND 3.0 to be exact), so feel free to
join in when write access has been restored (or just drop me an email
and I'll add you in manually).

Best regards
Michael Boman

--