[WEB SECURITY] Fake Captcha Protection

Stephan Wehner stephanwehner at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:52:24 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Rohit Lists <rklists at gmail.com> wrote:

>  If you were so inclined, you could change the parameters (and
>  therefore the style of the image) on a regular basis to force a cat
>  and mouse game for image analysis tools. This may not stop a

You mean the administrator changes the parameters ? On what basis
could that step not be automated in your scheme?

I recently put together a CAPTCHA using background photos, see
http://preview.stephansmap.org/sign_up
Here defining the placement of the CAPTCHA text is a manual step
(selecting suitable photos as well)

Stephan

--
Stephan Wehner