[WEB SECURITY] Cocktail party at OWASP AppSec EU in Ghent, May 20th

Ofer Shezaf ofers at breach.com
Mon May 5 09:17:29 EDT 2008

Hi All,

In what is becoming a tradition, there will be a cocktail party at OWASP
AppSec EU conference in Ghent, on May 20th sponsored by Breach Security (the
night before the conference begins). The free and open for all conference
attendees event will be held at the Vintage Wine Bar at 6:30pm. We would
appreciate it if you let us know if you are coming so we can be ready,
please mail me at ofers at breach.com to confirm.

Details and direction map:
https://www.owasp.org/images/5/5c/AppSec_EU_2008_Breach_Party.pdf

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf
Work: ofers at breach.com, +972-9-9560036 #212
Personal: ofer at shezaf.com, +972-54-4431119

VP Security Research, Breach Security
Chair, OWASP Israel
Leader, ModSecurity Core Rule Set Project
Leader, WASC Web Hacking Incidents Database Project