[WEB SECURITY] CSRF Help

Arian J. Evans arian.evans at anachronic.com
Sun Jun 8 15:58:47 EDT 2008

The technologists from Cenzic wrote a very interesting article on this subject:

http://secureweb.typepad.com/secure_web/2007/03/xss_vs_csrf_wha.html

This article has an entirely unique perspective on the subject when
compared to the rest of the material that others have posted in
response.

This article may also provide some insight into the minds behind the
Cenzic Hailstorm technology, but that is purely speculation.

--
--
Arian J. Evans.

I spend most of my money on motorcycles, mistresses, and martinis. The
rest of it I squander.