[WEB SECURITY] Automated application security tools

Romain Gaucher romain.gaucher at nist.gov
Thu Jan 3 12:25:11 EST 2008

Are you looking for web application security scanners?
if so you can find a list here:
http://samate.nist.gov/index.php/Web_Application_Vulnerability_Scanners#Some_Instances

if you're looking for source code security analyzers you can check this out:
http://samate.nist.gov/index.php/Source_Code_Security_Analyzers
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tools_for_static_code_analysis

Cheers,