[WEB SECURITY] Fake Captcha Protection

Chris Weber (Casaba Security) chris at casabasecurity.com
Tue Apr 29 15:56:28 EDT 2008

You've pointed out a very important design aspect of Captcha's - they should prevent replay and reuse attacks.  This should be well-known to app security people.  Although I don't follow your question too well.  Are you asking how many Captcha's have been defeated?  I haven't been following too close but think this might still be a good reference for that:  http://libcaca.zoy.org/wiki/PWNtcha  If you're really asking the number of bad guys who've defeated them, well I know at least two, and might guess 13 total.

Chris
⇝