[WEB SECURITY] Announcing the Web Application Security Roadmap v0.9

Joe White joe at cyberlocksmith.com
Mon Apr 28 22:26:04 EDT 2008

Kevin,

You make an excellent point.

In terms of budget, I have learned to include some 'padding' in order
to avoid blind-siding the keeper of the checkbook.  =).

That said, I do use the tools you reference and I guess my point is
that if you are going to agree to be accountable for web application
exposure at your organization, you need to be firm in communicating
the tools and budget that you will need to be successful.  Knowing
that you have some open source tools available is great if you have to
adapt to less than you asked for but nonetheless, your point is worth
serious consideration.

Thanks,
joe

<<<>>>