[WEB SECURITY] Open Source Code Analysis Tools

list at roseslabs.com list at roseslabs.com
Wed Apr 16 06:58:11 EDT 2008

Hello Matt,

Is not Open Source but you should check XSSDetect
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=19a9e348-bdb9-45b3-a1b7-44ccdcb7cfbe&displaylang=en

Nice tool to scan .NET

More info at
http://blogs.msdn.com/ace_team/archive/2007/10/22/xssdetect-public-beta-now-available.aspx

Sincerely,

Simon Roses Femerling

P.S: I work in the team that created the tool.