[WEB SECURITY] Open Source Code Analysis Tools

Truxaw, Matthew mtruxaw at firstam.com
Tue Apr 15 18:44:27 EDT 2008

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good open source tool for
automating code analysis for security issues?  In particular, I'd like
one or more tools to scan our java and .net (C#) code base.

Regards,

Matt

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag