[WEB SECURITY] Attack Technique: File Download Injection

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Apr 11 12:52:30 EDT 2008

Hmm... Yes, I saw the changelog that claims that this protection is in
place. However, I've seen applications that claim to be running:

  Server: Apache/2.2.3 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8.b DAV/2
PHP/5.1.2

That are definitely vulnerable.  I haven't had time to investigate
further. Perhaps a PHP expert can figure out what's going on here?

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, CEO
Aspect Security
work: 410-707-1487