[WEB SECURITY] The Software Security Summit East 2006 (June 5-7)

Matt Fisher mfisher at spidynamics.com
Mon Mar 27 12:40:38 EST 2006

Indeed.  This series is the first conference series outside of OWASP's AppSec I've seen that focuses specifically on software assurance, with a pretty obvious tilt towards web related technologies.  The presentations are very topical and timely, and considering the number of presentor's whom I know personally I'm sure they're all very high quality as well.  I'm looking forward to it.

- Matt.