[WEB SECURITY] Free tool to analyse and post http request

RSnake rsnake at shocking.com
Thu Mar 23 11:25:45 EST 2006

 	That's a pretty cool tool that I hadn't seen before, but I much
preferr Burp Suite http://portswigger.net/suite/ because it allows you
to intercept both outbound and inbound requests (which is really useful
when auditing applications that do subversive things in AJAX or Flash
that is otherwise difficult to see.  If you've got Java it will work.
It's worth a download if you haven't played with it.  Just set your
browser to use 8080 and you're off.  Combined with Firefox's switchproxy
tool and it's very easy to use (almost as easy as TamperData).

-RSnake