[WEB SECURITY] How to Create Secure Web Applications with Struts

Andre Maisonneuve Andre.Maisonneuve at validian.com
Tue Mar 21 09:24:04 EST 2006

A very interesting topic indeed!

An alternative to installing security in the web tier is to install
security directly into the applications, so the security is controlled
by the application itself, so it simplifies the implementation of the
transport of data through any mechanism that you want to be installed,
without having to worry about security. All data going through the
intermediate layers will already be encrypted and will only be decrypted
at the receiving application.

Regards to all!