[WEB SECURITY] Brute Force authentication attack

Schmidt, Albert E AES at ola.state.md.us
Fri Jun 30 13:41:04 EDT 2006

I am definitely having a senior moment.  Can anybody please tell me what
it is called when you have to enter a code displayed in a picture when
authenticating?  I know this is a control against brute force hacking,
but for the life of me I cannot remember what it is called.   

The Web Security Mailing List: 

The Web Security Mailing List Archives: 
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss [RSS Feed]

More information about the websecurity mailing list