[WEB SECURITY] Application Security Program

Will Jefferies wjefferies at fncinc.com
Fri Jun 30 09:08:48 EDT 2006

I have found the NIST.org site to be a lot of help with policies and
procedures.  Most of their sample policies map directly to ISO 17799,
which is a standard framework for security.  I would suggest you first
decide on your goals (ISO 17799 compliance?) and then you can move on to
risk and gap analysis.

Will Jefferies
ISO - FNC, Inc.