[WEB SECURITY] XSS-Phishing on Financial Sites (Tip of the iceberg)

Ryan Barnett rcbarnett at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 14:27:00 EDT 2006

Too funny.  Maybe someone should inform VIsa of the PCI security standard
and have one of the authorized scanning vendors check their site for common
web application security issues such as XSS...

*Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodies.*
*"But who is watching the watchers?"*

--
Ryan C. Barnett
Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) Member
Author: Preventing Web Attacks with Apache