[WEB SECURITY] WASC Meet-up at Black Hat (USA 2006)

contact at webappsec.org contact at webappsec.org
Fri Jun 16 11:16:51 EDT 2006

Whenever there are lots of webappsec presentations and people in the same place, it's a good opportunity for members of the community to meet-up. As we did last year, tucked in between the first day talks and before the vendor parties, we gather to share drinks, war stories, gossip, techno babble, and some laughs. With the amount web application security stuff going on at the conference, our 4th WASC meet-up should be the biggest ever!

Everyone is welcome and please drop me an email if you plan on attending.

Place: Shadow bar at Caesars
http://www.caesars.com/Caesars/LasVegas/Dining/BarsLounges/ShadowBar.htm

Time: Wed, August 2 @ 6:15pm

I look forward to seeing you all there!