[WEB SECURITY] WebScurity ->was-> Application Security Hacking Videos

Ivan Ristic ivan.ristic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:43:20 EDT 2006

On 6/2/06, Brent Johnson <brent at fsebg.com> wrote:

> Well, I just *feel* more secure having an application firewall in place.
> Is that the answer you were expecting?

That I knew from your previous email. I was just curious to hear your
perspective, so thank you for sharing that with us. It's clear to me
that you have achieved your goals. I actually believe web application
firewalls are very useful as just-in-time patching tools. Still, I
would fix the vulnerabilities in code if I were in your position.

--
Ivan Ristic, Technical Director
Thinking Stone, http://www.thinkingstone.com