[WEB SECURITY] Application Security Hacking Videos

Joel R. Helgeson joel at helgeson.com
Fri Jun 2 12:56:02 EDT 2006

An observation for you Paul:
What you are saying could just as easily be interpreted as:
"I use obscure software because people haven't discovered bugs in it yet."

Just like MAC users stated that they were bug-free... Well, no.. you Mac
users weren't a big enough target to warrant interest of the bug hunters,
times have changed.

Joel