[WEB SECURITY] Reminder: WASC Meet-up at Black Hat (USA 2006)

contact at webappsec.org contact at webappsec.org
Mon Jul 31 14:17:56 EDT 2006

Black Hat is only 2 days away and we're expecting a good turn out for the 4th
Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) meet-up! Everyone is welcome to
attend.

 Place: Shadow bar at Caesars
 http://www.caesars.com/Caesars/LasVegas/Dining/BarsLounges/ShadowBar.htm

 Time: Wed, August 2 @ 6:15pm - 9:30

 Whenever there are lots of webappsec presentations and people in the same
 place, it's a good opportunity for members of the community to meet-up. As
 we did last year, tucked in between the first day talks and before the vendor
 parties, we gather to share drinks, war stories, gossip, techno babble, and
 some laughs. With the amount web application security stuff going on at the
 conference, our 4th WASC meet-up should be the biggest ever!

See everyone there!

Regards,

Robert Auger
WASC Officer