[WEB SECURITY] application attacks

shadi Aljawarneh shadi.aljawarneh at durham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 09:39:19 EDT 2006

Hello,
I'm still wondering about these attacks that threat web applications.
Although many of many of scanners,validators,gateways are developed to
protect a web application against attacks ,we still hearing about some
risk for some web applications . Now, every developer know how to
protect their web applications against application attacks such as SQL
Injection,XSS, HTTP smuggling, and others. So could someone give me some
  clear image about that.
What's wrong?
Is the developers or the scanner which adopted to protect the web
application, or methodlogy which used to develop of this scanner, or
validator,or ,new forms of these application attacks have different
method to spread out, or it is impossible to develop a model to protect
our web applications.

Regards