[WEB SECURITY] Phishing attacks circumventing two-factor auth

dpw dainw at fsr.com
Mon Jul 10 19:51:51 EDT 2006

Heh - that's what Jeremiah said...

however... the article does state that the MiTM form *posted* into the
citibank application to authenticate the second factor.

This is the part that I was responding to - regardless of the phishing lure
the user saw - the form shouldn't have been able to post back into the
citibank authentication system successfully. It should have been DOA trying
something like that.

~Dain