[WEB SECURITY] application security consulting

solutions_PHP support at solutionsphp.com
Sat Jul 8 11:55:22 EDT 2006

I imagine that it would depend on the language your apps are
written in.

Being primarily a PHPer, I would suggest Chris Shiflett's Brain
Bulb (which was recently acquired by Omni TI):
http://brainbulb.com/services

Also, the guys at Hardened PHP could also do the job:
http://www.hardened-php.net/security_audits.21.html

cheers
SAM :)

--
Sam Stevens, solutions_PHP
http://www.solutionsphp.com/

phpdirectory - a coder's arsenal
http://www.phpdirectory.com/

Tired of sifting through all that SPAM? We recommend using
MailWasher, an excellent tool for socking it to spammers.
Download a free trial:
http://fta.firetrust.com/index.cgi?id=5966&page=1

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.