[WEB SECURITY] Web security courses

Sebastien Deleersnyder sebastien.deleersnyder at ascure.com
Wed Dec 6 14:57:25 EST 2006

Hi,

I do give a successful Web Application/Services Security course at
Ascure Belgium. http://www.ascure.com/academy_offering.htm

If enough candidates, we can also give this in-house.

This 2-day course will run through the important topics which should be
looked at when involved in the secure design, development, quality
assurance and implementation of any Web Application - or Web Services
Architecture. This is a practical and detailed course covering relevant
subjects such as the involved risks, the exposed vulnerabilities and the
possible countermeasures. These will be explained with demonstrations
and you will participate in a hands-on training.

Sebastien Deleersnyder
Ascure
Belgium OWASP Chapter Leader

---- eMail Disclaimer ----
This message may be confidential. It is also solely for the use of the individual or group to whom it is addressed. If you have received it
by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply. Ascure is not liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or
any loss in the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it.
For the complete version or other languages of this disclaimer see http://www.ascure.com/disclaimer.htm