[WEB SECURITY] (RESULTS) collecting real world web hacking url's

Jeremiah Grossman jeremiah at whitehatsec.com
Fri May 27 14:01:25 EDT 2005

A few more web hacking links have been added. Plus, we also created a
permanent page on the WASC site under the "useful documents" section of
the library. http://www.webappsec.org/web_security_documents.shtml

Here is the direct link:

On Wednesday, May 25, 2005, at 09:23  AM, Jeremiah Grossman wrote:

> Thank you everyone who helped out, the turn around time was speedy.
> Below is the compiled list of links where the article described a web
> application security hack of a real-world website. As Jay Dyson eluded
> to, the details are sketchy at best, so I did my best to sanity-check
> and organize them accordingly (there are likely inaccuracies). The
> links are separated into two groups, "Disclosure" and
> "Incident/Compromise", and also organized by date (oldest-to-newest).

The Web Security Mailing List

The Web Security Mailing List Archives