[WEB SECURITY] (RESULTS) collecting real world web hacking url's

Jeremiah Grossman jeremiah at whitehatsec.com
Fri May 27 14:01:25 EDT 2005

A few more web hacking links have been added. Plus, we also created a
permanent page on the WASC site under the "useful documents" section of
the library. http://www.webappsec.org/web_security_documents.shtml

Here is the direct link:
http://www.webappsec.org/documents/real_world_web_hacking.shtml

Jeremiah-