[WEB SECURITY] Buggy preview of a new tool

Stephen de Vries stephen at corsaire.com
Fri May 27 09:54:13 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,

Just FYI, the following proxy tools will all run on OS X:

- WebScarab from OWASP: http://www.owasp.org/software/webscarab.html
- Burp proxy: http://www.portswigger.net/proxy/
- and Paros proxy: www.parosproxy.org

Since I use Paros frequently and didn't like the Java look of it, I
created a more Mac friendly package which is available from: http://
www.corsaire.com/downloads/
The changes are runtime only and superficial - the source is untouched.

regards,
Stephen