[WEB SECURITY] "AJAX breathes new life into Web apps"

Garth Somerville gsomerville at covelight.com
Tue May 24 16:13:16 EDT 2005

Nathan Tobik wrote:

>I've read a bit about AJAX and it's a pretty cool technology.  What I'm
>wondering is what are the security implications of using this within web
One issue could be that it may not occur to developers that asynchronous
requests made using xmlHttpRequest need to be validated on the server.

I can't argue with the impressive applications built using ajax
technology (e.g. Google maps), but I do wonder how maintainable such
applications will be.

The Web Security Mailing List

The Web Security Mailing List Archives