FW: [WEB SECURITY] collecting real world web hacking url's

Will Jefferies wjefferies at fncinc.com
Tue May 24 15:54:54 EDT 2005

 www.seedwiki.com

-- Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremiah Grossman [mailto:jeremiah at whitehatsec.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:30 PM
To: websecurity at webappsec.org
Subject: Re: [WEB SECURITY] collecting real world web hacking url's

Good idea. Keeping the data up to date and publicly available would be nice. The only issue is the I do not have the resources available to personally host a wiki in short order. Do you have ideas on a good location?

Jeremiah-

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections.  If this message was misdirected, neither FNC Holding Company, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries waive any confidentiality, privilege, or trade secrets.  If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this message.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.