[WEB SECURITY] honeymonkeys, client honeypots

Skip Carter skip at taygeta.com
Thu May 19 20:32:15 EDT 2005

> What appears to be most interesting to me, is that this implies that
> micky$loth actually believes that I.E./Windows security is such a lost
> cause that it's actually _easier_ to trawl (albeit automatically)
> through the vast expanse of the web instead! Good grief, what a
> confession that makes.

I wholeheartedly agree.  MS should be spending its resources pro-actively
working on fundamentally more secure OS and application designs.
It should leave the trolling for whats already out there to
Anti-virus/worm and other security organizations.

Skip

--
 Dr. Everett (Skip) Carter           Phone: 831-641-0645 FAX:  831-641-0647
 Taygeta Network Security Services   email: skip at taygeta.net
 1340 Munras Ave., Suite 314         WWW: http://www.taygeta.net/
 Monterey, CA. 93940