[WEB SECURITY] honeymonkeys, client honeypots

Simon Roberts thorpflyer at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 14:06:28 EDT 2005

What appears to be most interesting to me, is that this implies that
micky$loth actually believes that I.E./Windows security is such a lost
cause that it's actually _easier_ to trawl (albeit automatically)
through the vast expanse of the web instead! Good grief, what a
confession that makes.

Cheers,
Simon