[WEB SECURITY] Re: Validating new PHP code

Robert Jones drjonesac2 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:03:53 EDT 2005

Thanks for clearing up the email thing for me BigA.

With the suggestions I have been getting it seems a simple PHPforum
setup would work. Throw in some moderators and a way to view only new
entries and I think this could be done easily. I would like the home
page to display the latest entries so that new reviews would be easy.

--
Robert Jones
drjonesac2 at gmail.com