[WEB SECURITY] Re: Validating new PHP code

Bob Radvanovsky rsradvan at unixworks.net
Thu May 19 14:00:09 EDT 2005

I can have a server, patched and ready, with some blogging software within a
few days.  Got any preferences?  I also had made suggestions of contribution
to the group as my part of contribution to the overall cause.

Check it out: http://www.unixworks.com.  I would do this for **FREE**.  Disk
of about 20-40 GB, RedHat FC3 (patched), Apache 2, PHP 4, MySQL, Perl 5.6,
etc, etc.

What'ya say?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Contingencies are that: (1) not used for posting exploits,
warex, or porno (as Emil would say, "gotta keep it 'G'"); (2) someone is the
maintainer of the articles and postings as the "head librarian"; (3) I
retain control of the server -- no root given to anyone for any reason; (4)
no flaming, no spitting, no hacking, etc.; (5) discussions are about and for
securification methods, measures, and countermeasures for web-based
applications and their environments.

===========

I will make it **FREE** for this group as my contribution to the group.
I've got too little time to deal with this right now, esp. with a book that
I've got coming out in a few months (and am alerady working on Book #2).  I
wanna help, and wanna do 'da right thing, but not at the expense of
compromising my network, or promoting the 'black arts' of the Art of
Hacking.  Anyone who can make a suitable offer -- and mean it -- step
forward.  Otherwise, I will have something ready (hopefully) soon.

I'm thinking of using some blogging software for this -- any suggestions
(outside of phpBB or Invision)?

Bob Radvanovsky, CISM, CIFI, REM, CIPS
[/unixworks] "knowledge squared is information shared"
rsradvan at unixworks.com | http://www.unixworks.com
(630) 673-7740 [OFFICE] | (412) 774-0373 [FAX]

*** DISCLAIMER NOTICE ***

This electronic mail ("e-mail") message, including any and/or all
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information, pertaining to business
conducted under the direction and supervision of Bob Radvanovsky and/or
UNIXWORKS, as well as is the property of Bob Radvanovsky and/or UNIXWORKS
and/or its affiliates, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  All
electronic mail messages, which may have been established as expressed views
and/or opinions (stated either within the electronic mail message or any of
its attachments), are left at the sole discretion and responsibility of that
of the sender, and are not necessarily attributed to either Bob Radvanovsky
or UNIXWORKS. Unauthorized interception, review, use, disclosure or
distribution of any such information contained within this electronic mail
message and/or its attachment(s), is(are) strictly prohibited. As this
e-mail may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s), no addressee should forward, print, copy,
or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be
viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader
any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance upon the information herein is strictly
the sender immediately, followed by the deletion of this or any related
message.