[WEB SECURITY] Re: Validating new PHP code

BigA biga at ez-net.com
Thu May 19 13:02:20 EDT 2005

Hello,

I would be willing to assist with this.  Back in my younger years, I was an
admin for "hackingzone" (sigh)... we did have a 5 level sql game that was
featured on securityfocus, however.

I also run a few php based sites around.  I have over 5 years of php/mysql
experience.

I've always wanted a place like this too :)

-BigA