[WEB SECURITY] web app security policies?

Arin Komins akomins at uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 29 10:23:05 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Does anyone have examples of policies that they use for web application
security in their organizations that they are willing to share?

Not in the sense of a policy to have a tool audit upon, but a written
formal policy  that you can hand out to the coders, architects, sysadmins,
etc.

While I'm initially concerned with something to hand out to coders and
architects, I'd really like to see something that covers end to end web
app lifecycle security.

(I'm working on one for my University now, but would like to see what
other folks in the community have.)

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins			       	      akomins at uchicago.edu
Assistant Director/ENSS
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS			tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418	 Chicago, IL 60637	fax: (773)702-0559