[WEB SECURITY] Security Audit Software

Evans, Arian Arian.Evans at fishnetsecurity.com
Thu Jun 23 15:56:57 EDT 2005

Hey, thanks for the kind notice:

> "Application Security Assessment Tools: An Overview of Available
> Testing Tools "
> http://www.owasp.org/docroot/owasp/misc/OWASP_UK_2005_Presentations/
> AppSec2005-Arian_Evans-AppSec_Assessment_Tools.ppt

Well there's a shoddy presentation. Website to come; have pages made
just need to get them up on OWASP. Car wreck in STL (got hit from
behind on the highway) and lots of meds has put me way behind.

There will be a URL soon, I promise, I promise.

Arian

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at 816.421.6611, and delete the communication from any computer or network system.