[WEB SECURITY] Security Audit Software

Pete Herzog lists at isecom.org
Thu Jun 23 07:34:29 EDT 2005

That said, have you seen http://www.dyadlabs.com/recon05.pdf, it's the
RECON presentation from Dyad Labs on Web App testing-- Robert Lee and
Jack Louis designed an open source web app scanner and talks about that
which a scanner does well and that which humans still do better.  I
didn't see the presentation but it got a great review from Anthony Ruso
on http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org/.

Sincerely,
-pete.