[WEB SECURITY] about HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1?

Monty Ree chulmin2 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:42:46 EDT 2005

Hello, all.

Thanks for your kind answer.
But I have additional question about the relations with proxy and HTTP/1.0.

>Although HTTP/1.0 requests are common in text browsers they are even more
>popular when using HTTP Proxy (many organizations are using it) - so no
need
>to worry ...

So I have found that forward proxy doesn't use "Host: xxx.xxx.com" at
header.
But multihoaming(or name based virtualhost) works only after HTTP1.1,
right?
If then, using proxy, I must can't see name based virtualhost website,
But I can see well using proxy.
How can I understand this problem?

Thanks for your answer in advance.