[WEB SECURITY] XSS filters

dpw dainw at fsr.com
Tue Jun 14 19:35:01 EDT 2005

Howdy everyone,

I am attempting to develop some XSS filters and am concerend that my
"homegrown" attempts wouldn't even begin to cover all of the bases - am
justifiably concerned that what I can find on XSS vulnerabilities on the web
is just the tip of the iceberg compared to what is not on the web...

Does anyone have any code / resource that can help to develop a more
comprehensive XSS filter? For what it's worth, I am developing for the ASP
environment...

Thanks in advance!
Dain White

Senior Developer
First Step Internet, L.L.C.

<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/dainw/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Si
gnatures/www.fsr.com> www.fsr.com |
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/dainw/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Si
gnatures/www.fsr.net> www.fsr.net