[WEB SECURITY] ntop - securing access via the internet

Gavin McDougall lists at mediamill.co.za
Mon Jun 13 03:44:52 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I have set-up ntop on one of our gateways and have changed the default
admin password but the program is still open for viewing on the web.

Their isn't much documentaton on this program hence this email.

The password does protect against configuration changes but the whole
world can still view my network traffic statistics.

Does anyone know how I can secure ntop from public viewing via the web ??

Thanks,
Gavin