[WEB SECURITY] Book Review: "Apache Security" By O'Reilly

zeno at cgisecurity.net zeno at cgisecurity.net
Sun Jun 12 19:27:57 EDT 2005

I have just finished up a book review on "Apache Security" By O'Reilly.

"This book was written by Ivan Ristic, the author of the popular Apache web application firewall
module mod_security. Naturally this book does discuss how to use mod_security to harden your system,
but I'm happy to report it isn't his main area of focus. One of the first things that I do while
reviewing a book is to find all the things that the text doesn't cover that it *really* should have
and point them out in my review. Simply put this book has everything, and I do mean everything. Here's
the low down on a per chapter basis."

http://www.cgisecurity.com/articles/apachesecurity.shtml

Regards,

- Robert