[WEB SECURITY] Parameter tampering with z/os n-tiers web application

Martin O'Neal martin.oneal at corsaire.com
Thu Jun 9 06:28:53 EDT 2005

> Which command could I inject instead of the 'applid'

Anything interesting in the z/OS docs?
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/bkserv/

I look forward to reading the paper (!), though if you do find anything
interesting don't expect IBM to react quickly. The last two issues we
pushed into them to resolve are still open >18-months later.

Martin...

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately
and destroy the material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER:  Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Corsaire Limited, unless otherwise specifically stated.
Corsaire Limited, 3 Tannery House, Tannery Lane, Send, Surrey, GU23 7EF
Telephone: +44(0)1483-226000  Email:info at corsaire.com