[WEB SECURITY] apache issue

Anita Salerno anita.salerno at talk21.com
Tue Jun 7 11:44:29 EDT 2005

Hello,
I'm using Apache/2.0.52. I've copied the configuration file of the previous apache's

version, as I do when upgrading to a new version of Apache (I configure only the new

httpd.conf manually), and now the problem is that none of the security measures work, I'm

bypassing all of them (.htaccess and ip list specification).
When I'm desprate, I've configured the access file as follow:
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all

and I still have access to the web site.

Any idea ?