[WEB SECURITY] Application Security Predictions For The Year 2006

Dharmesh Mehta dharmeshmm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 19:43:55 EST 2005

Hi,

This indeed is a great work !!
The increasing trend to make applications comply to various standards and
make it hard for the brutal motivated crackers to get into the applications
would surely help in increasing space for Web Application Security..

There has been rapid increase in security awareness industry over the
year....This is a very noticable thing and it will increase over the coming
year..

Regards,
Dharmesh